Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blog #7 service learning

What is service learning?

to me, service learning is learning about a certain activity while getting involved. service learning is getting involved in something that you care about while discovering different ways in how the community works.
 
What are your expectations along with any apprehensions you have about this project?
  my expectation is that i will learn a lot about myself and to hopefully gain some sort of outcome from this project. for example, I hope that by doing this project i will have gained a sense of positive reinforcement that I can further use to benefit my career, such as being able to discover more about the chosen career and how i can further help my community by getting involved in other programs.


What skills will transfer over to your current or future career?
the skills that I believe will transfer over to my current or future career is having the ability to reach out to others better and from doing this project being able to work harder in my career. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment