Tuesday, December 4, 2012

blog #9 Complaint Letter


7110 Mahar Rd.

Saginaw, MI 48601


December 4th 2012

Best Buy, Inc.

Manager of corporation

4406 Bay Road 

Saginaw, MI 48603

 

Dear Best Buy Manager

On November 15th 2012, I bought a Panasonic flatscreen television at 4406 Bay Road in Saginaw at about 4:30pm.

Unfortunately, your television has not performed well because the wire that requires power between the television and the outlet is not available in the box. I am disappointed because I had bought other products before at this location and everything that was required for the products to function properly was included in the package.

To resolve the problem, I would appreciate a refund of the television along with a discount of the television of my choosing. Enclosed in this letter are the receipts as well as a list of all the other parts of the television that I had written out.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. I will wait until next week before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or another Best Buy. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at (989) 413-3514.

Sincerely,

Sara Anne Foland

No comments:

Post a Comment